About the offer
Take the trickiness out of travel with exclusive savings on the extras that make excursions effortless. Like 15% off travel insurance.
Look, no-one wants to think about worst-case scenarios on holiday, but it’s always good to have a safety net in place if something goes wrong that could potentially leave you out of pocket. So, choose from three levels of cover, tailored to your needs – with enhanced COVID-19 protection depending on your destination. The one thing you bring on holiday that you hope you never have to use.
One less thing to worry about – and some extra cash for the holiday. Now, where are the passports?
More for you
Get up to 15% off airport hotelsSweet dreams, no drama
Ends Sun 4 Sep
Get up to 15% off car hireHit the open road
Ends Sun 4 Sep
Get up to 15% off airport transfersFrom plane to poolside in no time at all
Ends Sun 4 Sep
Save between 10% and 35% off airport parkingYour spot, secured
Ends Sun 4 Sep
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.
Reward Start and End Dates: Reward is valid from 5 August – 4 September 2022, while stocks last - subject to availability.
Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap ‘USE NOW’ and you will be directed to the Holiday Extras website where your discount will already be applied. The insurance costs shown will already have the discount applied.
This Reward entitles you to receive 15% off Travel Insurance with Holiday Extras.
Whether you need a single trip policy, an annual travel insurance policy, or maybe you're setting sail and need cruise insurance — customers can choose from a wide array of cover level options.
Benefits of Holiday Extras Travel Insurance:
● No upper age limits on Single Trip (however, upper age limits apply to annual policies)
● Majority of pre-existing medical conditions covered
● Up to £15 million worth of medical cover
● Easy online claims
COVID-19 cover is included as standard on all cover levels. Enhanced COVID-19 cover is available at
a premium on all cover levels for European travel. This covers everything included as standard plus:
● FCDO cover
● Cover if customers wish to travel against the advice of the FCDO providing the advice is against “all but essential travel” solely as a result of COVID-19 and no other factors.
● Only applicable for holidays within Europe.
● Cover for cancellation as a result of being contacted by NHS Test & Trace due to coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and needing to self-isolate, preventing the insured from making the outward journey.
● Cancellation as a result of experiencing an adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days of departure resulting in the insured being unfit to travel as confirmed by a medical practitioner.
● The insured being unable to complete their COVID-19 vaccination course before the scheduled departure date as a result of unforeseen illness.
Your 15% discount is valid on the base rate of your travel insurance and does not apply to the medical costs or additional options added during the booking process.
Standard terms and conditions apply available at the time of booking. Further T&C’s can be found at https://www.holidayextras.com/travel-insurance/faqs.html
These terms and claim instructions incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.
O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by Holiday Extras. For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, you can turn this feature off in your device settings.