This offer is no longer available
Check out the best of what's in Priority right now.
See Sam Fender at O2 City Hall Newcastle on 24 May 2022
Donate £5 to Sam’s chosen charity for a chance to win
No longer available
About the offer
Now that O2 and Virgin Media have buddied up, our customers get access to Priority – including Priority Tickets, rewards and experiences. And to celebrate, we’re giving O2 and Virgin Media customers the chance to win tickets to our exclusive Sam Fender gig.
This will be a private event held at O2 City Hall Newcastle on 24 May 2022. Entry will only be granted to those who have valid tickets obtained through Priority. Tickets will be free of charge but each Ballot entrant will be asked to make a minimum donation of £5 to the North East Homeless Charity through Priority. 100% of donations will go to the charity.
How do I enter the Ballot for two free tickets to Sam Fender at O2 City Hall Newcastle?
To register for your chance to win, tap 'USE NOW', and head to the Ticketmaster hosted Ballot/registration page. You will then be required to paste or input the 'Unique Ballot Code' given to you, by Priority, alongside your contact details. You will then be asked to donate a minimum of £5 to the North East Homeless Charity. Please note, you can make up to eight donations of £5 - meaning that you can potentially submit a total of eight Ballot entries.
When does the Ballot/Prize Draw open and close?
The Ballot/Prize Draw will be open from 10:00am Monday 25 April 2022 and will close at 23:59 Sunday 15 May 2022.
How many tickets are available?
There are 875 pairs of tickets available to win. Tickets will be general admission standing in the downstairs of the venue. Accessible tickets can be requested directly through the venue if you win, more details below.
What if I win and can’t make the event?
There is no alternative prize for Ballot winners who cannot attend.
Is travel, accommodation, drink and food covered?
You will be required to make your own arrangements; it is not provided as a part of the prize.
What happens if I don’t win the Ballot/Prize Draw?
You will be added to the waiting list. Initial winners have until 18:00 on Friday 20 May 2022 to redeem their tickets. If they do not claim within this timeframe then the opportunity is passed onto somebody else on Saturday 21 May if availability allows for it. The same process will follow as above for anybody who is moved off of the waiting list.
You can enter the Ballot/Prize Draw up to eight times per person. All proceeds from the concert will go to Sam’s chosen charity, North East Homeless (a registered charity, charity number 1170235) to fund their important work. Please also remember that entry into the Ballot, alongside the donation of any funds to North East Homeless Charity, does not guarantee that you will win tickets.
Entering multiple times will increase the chances of winning, however the maximum number of tickets than can be won per household is two.
The Ballot/Prize Draw can also be entered for free by sending a postcard with the entrant’s name, address and e-mail address clearly written in black or blue ink to: VMO2 Sponsorship Team, VMO2 UK Limited, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8BS. Postal entries must be sent and received by 23:59 on Sunday 15 May 2022 in order to be eligible and counted. Postal entries received after this time will not be counted and will be considered void.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.
Start and End Dates: Ballot is valid for entry from 10:00 Monday 25 April - 23:59 Sunday 15 May 2022.
Redemption Instructions: To enter, tap ‘USE NOW’ and you'll be directed to the Ticketmaster ballot page. Once there, you can paste or enter your code, input your details and make a donation of at least £5 then tap 'Submit'.
No. of Ballot Winners: 875 in total - each winner will win a pair of tickets.
Winners contacted: Winners drawn from the Ballot/Prize Draw will be sent an email from Ticketmaster on 17 May 2022 providing a unique passcode and a link to redeem digital tickets via Ticketmaster. Winners have until 6pm on Friday 20 May 2022 to redeem their tickets. Entrants will be notified by email of any remaining tickets on Sat 21 May 2022, such tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis. A maximum of one winner per household will apply.
Below are additional key terms that apply to the Ballot/Prize Draw.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE FULL T&C'S HERE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ENTRY TO THE BALLOT.
1. Each single entry into the draw is a chance to win a pair of tickets. Every £5.00 donated will receive one entry into the Ballot/Prize Draw.
2. Entries per person will be capped at eight (8).
3. You must be over 16 at the time of entry. Strictly no under 16s will be admitted to the event.
4. All proceeds from the concert will go to North East Homeless. The donation is non-refundable.
5. The venue reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons whom venue staff reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
6. All winners must provide valid photographic ID (passport, driving license, or ID card) matching the winning name to gain entry to the event.
7. Each Ballot/Prize Draw winner must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event themselves.
8. Any passcodes and winning tickets are non-transferrable and any resale, transfer, or attempted transfer will invalidate them.
9. This Ballot/Prize Draw is run by DF Concerts and Events and by entering you are contracting with DF Concerts and Events and no other third party. Ticketmaster UK Limited/ Universe and any Ticketmaster related entities are therefore not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this draw and accept no liability in this regard.
11. The payments of all costs and expenses involved in attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or costs in relation to attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s).
12. The running order of the event may be subject to change.
13. Doors for the event will open at 7pm. All winning attendees must enter the venue by 8pm on 24 May 2022. Any attempted entry after that time may be refused and tickets deemed void.
14. Entering multiple times will increase the chances of winning however the maximum number of tickets than can be won per household is two.
15. If any notification to winners is returned or undeliverable, or tickets not redeemed by 6pm on Friday 20 May 2022, such winners will forfeit all rights to receive these tickets. Any remaining tickets will be offered to entrants on a first come first serve basis. The maximum of one winner per household will continue to apply.
16. The prize will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These T&Cs incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.
O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’). For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, turn this feature off in your device settings.