This offer is no longer available
Check out the best of what's in Priority right now.
Celebrate the release of Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red
Register for the chance to win a trip for four to Canada
No longer available
About the offer
To celebrate the release of Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red, streaming exclusively on Disney+, and to be in with a chance of winning a holiday to Toronto, register and submit a short paragraph about the strong women/woman in your life and why they deserve some special recognition.
The package includes return flights and airport transfers, a hotel stay in Downtown Toronto with a visit to Toronto Zoo, the CN Tower Observation deck with Sky Pod, plus a hop on hop off city tour with a Dim Sum & Bao Bun lunch in Chinatown.
How will the winner selection process will work?
The winner will be selected from all eligible entries. The competition will have one winner and the winner shall receive the prize.
A shortlist of approximately 10 entries will be randomly selected by ShowFilmFirst, acting as the handling house engaged by O2, from all submissions when the prize is drawn on the 25/03/22. If your submission is then selected as the one winning entry, you will be contacted from Monday 28/03/22 onwards by an O2 representative who will relay your winning confirmation and the details of your prize. O2 reserve the right to re-draw, if the quality of the 10 shortlisted submissions isn't up to standard or appropriate.
The winner will be selected from the Shortlist by a panel of three O2 and ShowFilmFirst staff members, and one judge that is not engaged with the competition in any way.
To enter, tap ‘USE NOW’ and you will be directed to the registration page. Once there, enter your Unique Code and contact details before submitting your written entry - good luck.
More for you
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Criteria: Open to members of Priority who are UK residents, with at least one person travelling being aged 21 or over. Under 18’s must be accompanied by his/her parent or guardian.
Reward Start and End Dates: The competition is valid for entry between 10am on 16/03/22 - 10am on 25/03/22.
Dates of travel are Thursday - Monday from 04/08/22 - 31/07/23 excluding local and Canadian national holidays. This travel period cannot be amended or extended. Winner will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 27/07/23.
• A minimum of sixty days’ notice is required before the chosen departure date.
• Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The hotel is based on four people sharing one or two rooms.
• Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
• CN Tower elevation advises caution if you suffer from a heart condition, high blood pressure or any balance impairment.
• CN Tower asks you provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination and valid government issued ID before entering the building, aged 12 or over.
• Winner and guests travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
• Winner and guests must observe at all times the Covid-19 restrictions for travel, hotel and activities if applicable.
• Winner and his/her guests must have and are responsible for valid e-passports and visas/permissions if applicable.
• Any potential winner and their proposed guests will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
• Except for the three guests permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guests may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guests may not be changed without the express consent of Disney, which Disney may grant or withhold in their sole discretion.
• Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Disney") name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney's name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
• The Walt Disney Company, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by The Walt Disney Company Limited.
For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, you can turn this feature off in your device settings.