About the offer
‘Tis the season of twinkling lights, roasted chestnuts, and a hectic supermarket run to find the last turkey on the shelf. Until now.
Your Christmas Concierge has arrived, taking the stress out of preparing festive feats once and for all. Here’s the new plan: we bring the festive food to you, you focus on the important stuff, like whether you can get away with regifting those hideous argyle socks from last Christmas. Easy-peasy.
• Prepare a Christmas feast for the whole family with ease with the Family Super Chef Box for £59.99 (RRP £76.30).
• Or why not upgrade to The Priority Premium Christmas Dinner Box – a show-stopping, super-spread for up to 10 people for £120 (RRP £134).
• Vegetarian? The only green thing you need to worry about this Christmas is the Grinch, thanks to the Festive Vegetarian Entertainer Box, all for £29.99 (RRP £36.70).
• How about when friends and family swing by? You’ll want The Priority Festive Entertainer: a veritable smorgasbord of seasonally satisfying finger foods and buffet bites for £39.99 (RRP £52.75).
• Picture this: outside your window, there’s a snowy romantic dreamscape with a billowing cold wind. Why not stay in and cosy up in comfort with The Priority Winter Warmer Treats for two for £29.99 (RRP £38.60), or £69.99 for four (RRP £94.10).
Festive feasts, all sorted. As for the socks, go for it.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.
Reward Start and End Dates: Reward is valid from 25/10/21 - 28/12/21, while stocks last - subject to availability.
Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap ‘USE NOW’ and you will be directed to the Donald Russell website, where your discount will be automatically applied.
Reward T&Cs: This Reward entitles you to receive a festive entertaining experience from Donald Russell. There are five experiences to choose from:
• Family Super Chef Box for £59.99 (RRP £76.30). Package expires on Tuesday 21/12/21 for delivery no later than 23/12/21.
• The Priority Premium Christmas Dinner Box for £120 (RRP £134). Package expires on Tuesday 21/12/21 for delivery no later than 23/12/21.
• Festive Vegetarian Entertainer Box for £29.99 (RRP £36.70). Package expires on Tuesday 28/12/21 for delivery no later than 30/12/21.
• The Priority Festive Entertainer for £39.99 (RRP £52.75). Package expires on Tuesday 28/12/21 for delivery no later than 30/12/21.
• The Priority Winter Warmer Treats for two for £29.99 (RRP £38.60), or £69.99 for four (RRP £94.10). Package expires on Tuesday 28/12/21 for delivery no later than 30/12/21
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Donald Russell offer. Includes free delivery on all orders over £40. For full terms and conditions check www.donaldrussell.com/terms-and-conditions.
These terms and claim instructions incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.
O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by Donald Russell Ltd. For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, you can turn this feature off in your device settings.