This offer is no longer available
Check out the best of what's in Priority right now.
Start your side hustle
Sell an item for £10 or more and get a £10 coupon on eBay
No longer available
About the offer
New to selling on eBay or haven't sold in the past year? Get involved to make extra money this summer.
Right now you can earn a £10 coupon to spend on eBay, when you sell an item for £10 or more.
Whether you want to set up a sweet side-hustle or pocket some extra cash, eBay is the destination for it. And, of course, they make it super-easy to get started: Snap it, list it, sell it.
How to activate the offer?
1) Sign in to your eBay account (or create a new one).
2) Activate the offer.
3) List any item until 18 July and sell for £10 or more within the first listing period.
The Reward is valid on one listing and for private sellers only. See the T&Cs to find out more.
More for you
Terms & Conditions
The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+ and who haven’t sold on eBay before or haven’t sold in the last 12 months (all of them being private sellers).
Reward is valid from 11/06/21 - 18/07/21.
Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap ‘USE NOW’ and you will be directed to the eBay website to either activate or create your eBay account. Once you’ve listed and sold your item for £10 or more, within the first listing period, you will receive the £10 coupon in ‘My eBay’ and in an email.
This Reward entitles you to receive a £10 coupon to use on ebay.co.uk, if you list an item between 11/06/21 and 18/07/21 and your item sells within the first listing period. Your item must sell for at least £10 (excluding shipping costs) to qualify for the coupon.
You will receive the coupon for a purchase on eBay.co.uk if you:
• have opted-in to the promotion through the redemption link via Priority
• list an item in auction-style or fixed price format on ebay.co.uk during the Promotional Period
• sell one item in the first listing period for at least £10 (excluding shipping costs) and the item has been paid for or you have marked them as paid
• have not sold an item in the past 12 months
An item is considered sold when you have received the full sales price. The regular fees for private sellers apply. If you’re not registered for managed payments, these fees apply. If you have registered for managed payments before your item sells, you will be subject to these fees.
The item must be listed during the Promotional Period for at least £10 and marked as paid in My eBay within the first listing time. Items that are sold or paid for after the first listing period are not eligible.
• Each coupon is valid for 30 days after it appears on ‘My eBay’
• There is no minimum order value for a coupon
• Each coupon can only be redeemed once
• The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. If your purchase price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount
• Each coupon cannot be redeemed together with other coupons
• Each coupon can only be applied to the purchase price and does not apply to delivery costs or taxes and fees. Each coupon does not apply to the ‘Property’, ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’ categories. However, items listed in the ‘Vehicle Parts &
Accessories‘ category are included.
• Each coupon has no cash value and is not transferable
• The coupon value and key exclusions or limitations that may apply for each coupon are set out in the message in My eBay. Each coupon is also subject to its own terms and conditions which shall be communicated alongside the coupon(s)
For the full Sell to Buy T&Cs, please visit: https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/100s3067/
These terms and claim instructions incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.
O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by eBay Marketplaces GMBH.
For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, you can turn this feature off in your device settings.